MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR, IMA

The challenges that life throws at you, makes you explore the untouched facets of your own personality and there is nothing more intoxicating than challenging your own limits. This is what made me come to IMA. As a newborn has to be carefully cradled and moulded into a fine young adult, so is the way IMA has to travel. I envision IMA as the best banking institute across the face of the globe in the coming years. I see the world emulating us and trying to achieve the
benchmark set by us.


As I entered IMA on June 16th, I was reminded of a bee hive buzzing with activity. The energy flowing through the aircould charge up any dead battery and get it working- and why not, that’s what the youth is about. The youth- you, are an asset to the nation. I view you as self actualized people- knowing the right from the wrong, understanding what commitment can do to an organisation on a whole and to you at an individual level.

I want the Pos of IMA to grow and blossom into human beings the world can envy, to take the nation to the horizonsnever explored or experienced. I am confident that you- together can make all the difference in the world.

As every journey of thousands of miles, begin with the first step, I am here to take those first few steps with you.
All the Best…!!!



Brig. Pradeep Singh Siwach