From the mouth oF the Co-OrdinatOr

A big hello to all the readers and a grand welcome to the third edition of Image... better known as the Masti Edition.
I would like to start off with a hearty congratulations to team IMAge for bringing out this edition, as it required special efforts on everyone's part – owing mainly to the various other tests and activities that took up a lot of our time here at IMA over the last 2 months. I would also like to thank each and every one of the students at IMA for some really amazing articles. The articles
included in this edition are sure to keep you glued to the magazine. While there are great stories and funny poems, there are also “Masti” facts about IMA, details on great places to hang out while at Hyderabad and brilliant artwork. This edition is sure to strike a chord with every IMA student as it brings forth issues close to our hearts while making an attempt to ensure that good humor prevails. If you want to know what I am talking about then let me just hint at the
joke on the never ending lunch line – hidden somewhere in this edition – for you to find, read and laugh over.
Lastly, yet most signficantly, I have to thank Dr. Baishali Mitra for her unending zeal and enthusiasm in helping us bring out this edition. She was truly one of the pillars of support for the IMAGE team. Thank you Madam.
Dear Readers, before I sign off let me congratulate the winners of the IMAGE contest Winners for the last edition and remind all of you that we have contests galore for you to indulge yourselves this time around too. IMAge, the Masti Edition, has truly been an amazing experience for me and I hope that each one of you has a rocking time whenever you pick this edition up.
Bye Bye, Cheers, & Happy Reading.
Debarati Dutta.