Life in iMA…

It all starts in the morning when I accidentally bump into my alarm just to find out there are only 15 min left for the BUS to leave! With all the roomies and neighbours to adjust in one bathroom (their bathrooms being under repair most of the time) and finish with the daily chores, learning the principles of being mutually beneficial, I get ready! Then there is race... race to reach the bus. As soon as the driver sees me approaching the bus.....he leaves. Damn! There are still 5 min left! After centuries I finally find a rickshaw crawling along the road side seeming to be the last of its kind, a very rare scene. And to my relief it’s empty. God I love you so much! But
suddenly there is a mad rush I see a crowd approaching really fast towards this "rickshaw".... in case I forgot to mention I am not the only one who missed the Bus. Then managing to convince the "riksawwalla" to take us to the academy ,telling him the directions and not to forget the bargaining of the sky rocketing prices had made me believe I can overcome any hurdle in life as far as "rickshaw" is concerned! So while attempting to make a world record we, i.e.10 in a "rick", manage to reach the Academy... on time! Phew!! Oh sorry not yet I forgot about the queue for the breakfast. Sometimes it leaves us all fasting instead of breaking it. NO people in IMA love to eat.... the food is over in this case!! We rush to the class rooms as soon as we enter there is our professor standing and I listen someone calling my name and the CR saying "ABSENT"!!!
"But Sir!!" "No sorry I can’t help you are expected to be in class at sharp 9". Thanks for reminding me that!! Sheesh.. The lecture goes on and you keep blaming yourself even though I am physically present here, with all the difficulties I had to go through, I am officially absent!! Bohoo..everthing is fine for sometime but after a while my stomach starts hurting , remember I couldn't have my breakfast.. But it’s just 2nd lecture. I wait. Keep myself patient, clam!! Then the thing I've been waiting for "its 12:40". I rush up and what I see reminds of this females soft voice telling me "aap katar mein hain ,kripaya pratiksha karein".Well I have lunch obviously can’t afford to miss that!! We continue with the rest of the lectures and come back all weary .The dinner is better, we have it peacefully... as the Sun God after all does spare us for a while!! The night is usually spent studying or making a project and waking up ending having to use the laptops as a pillow is not a rare sight to see in IMA.... But at the end its the zeal and energy what we share with our friends and determination is what makes us keeps going all the way... at least till now!